segunda-feira, fevereiro 04, 2008

Romantic

so we stayed up late one night
to try and get our problems right
but i couldn't get into his head
just what was going through my mind
and i think he knew where i was going
cause he put ryan adams on
cause i think he thinks it makes me weak
but it only ever makes me strong
ive got this friend who sounds just like him
now he's the man i'd leave you for
the man that i just adore like you
the same man he turns to me
he said "i got to tell you how i feel
if god could make the perfect girl
for me it would be you
and my god told me not to tell her
but how much do you love your fella?"
i don't know more everyday
not in this new romantic way

i'll always be your first love
you'll always be my first love

and i'm sorry to which ever man
should meet my sorry state
watch my steady lonesome gait, and be aware
i will never love a man
cause i could never hurt a man in this way
i will never love a man
cause i could never hurt a man
not in this new romantic way