segunda-feira, fevereiro 04, 2008

And I

oh the gods that he believes never fail to amaze me
he believes in the love of his god of all things
but i find him wrapped up in all manner of sins
the drugs that decieve him and the girls that believe him
I cant control you i don't know you well
these are the reasons i think that you're ill
i can't control you i dont know you well
these are the reasons i think that you're ill

and since last have we parted and last that i saw him
and down by a river silent and hardened
morning was mocking us
blood hit the sky
i was just happy my manic and i
he couldn't see me the sun was in his eyes
and birds were singing to calm us down
And birds were singing to calm us down

and i'm sorry young man
i cannot be your friend
i don't believe in a fairytale end
i dont keep my head up all of the time
i find it dull when my heart beats my mind
and i hardly know you i think i can tell
these are the reasons i think that we're ill
i hardly know you i think i can tell
these are the reasons i think that i'm ill
and the gods that he believes never fail to disappoint me
the gods that he believes never fail to disappoint me
and as my happy man, my manic and i
have no plans to move on
the birds are singing to calm us down
and birds are singing to calm us down