quinta-feira, agosto 16, 2007

Friends

Let’s cheer up the blog!

Ok, I’m going to tell the truth.
Making videos for music is very easy!
I have a machine that makes everything by herself.
As you can see for the photo,
I’ve just to put the record in the higher part and,
after brief seconds, there comes the video from the part below…
already recorded in DVD and everything!
Yuppie!

This technology allows me to open
a heading in the blog very appealing:
You make the order and I make the video!
Easy.
You send the name of the music
for the e-mail underneath… and the machine does the rest!
.

Attention, don’t extend yourselves,
because the machine can bust! :)

I have also to thank your patience,
because some older videos of the blog
aren’t yet available, related to the closing
of the previous account of the YouTube,
but soon everything will function in full.

Compliments and Kisses.
Fly