quinta-feira, maio 17, 2007

Pop History / CD 10 / Ballads I / by Fly

Jim Reeves - Am I Losing You
Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight
The Beatles - Yesterday
The Moody Blues - Nigths In White Satin
Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Bee Gees - I Started a Joke
Elvis Presley - Love Letters
The Beatles - Michelle
Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By
Gerry & the Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
John Denver - Mr. Bojangles
Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
John Lennon - Imagine
James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
The Beatles - Girl
Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
Patsy Cline - Crazy
Moris Albert - Feelings
The Hollies - The Air That I Breath
Mort Schuman - Sorrow
Eric Carmen - All By Myself