domingo, março 04, 2007

Pop History / CD 04 / Pop I / by Fly

Buddy Holly - Peggy Sue
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
The Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace
Buddy Holly - That'll Be The Day
Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes
Bill Haley - Rock Around The Clock
Gene Vincent - Bee Bop A Lula
Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love
Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
Paul Anka - Diana
Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
Neil Sedaka - Oh Carol
Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
Paul & Paula - Hey Paula
Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
Roy Orbison - I Can't Stop Loving You
Elvis Presley - One Night
Del Shannon - Runaway
Connie Francis - Stupid Cupid
Paul Anka - You Are My Destiny
Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Suzy
Cliff Richard & The Shadows- Living Doll
Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely
Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Lucky Lips
Pat Boone - Love Letters In The Sand
Paul Anka - Put Your Hand On My Shoulder
Johnny Burnette - Dreamin'
Trini Lopez - La Bamba
Sam The Sham & The Pharohs - Wooly Booly
Tony Sheridan & The Beatles - My Bonny Is Over The Ocean
Lesley Gore - It's My Party
The Beach Boys - Surfin' U.S.A.
Dick Dale And His Del-Tones - Misirlou