sexta-feira, março 30, 2007

Beautiful Awkward Pictures

if this should end my love
i'll find you again
i've done it this time
i'll do it again

if my bell should sound my dear
have nothing to fear
i'll always be close
and hold you so dear

don't wanna go first
don't wanna be left behind
don't ever go
don't ever die

beautiful awkward pictures
that stay in your mind and linger
beautiful awkward pictures
that you take with your eyes and fingers

you are so pure my love
it makes me cry
you turn the earth for me
set the sun each night

memory can fade its true
memory can lie
noone can steal
these pictures inside

when you loose someone
how fleeting we are
you feel you might break
i'm just counting the stars

and tattoo your love
across your bare chest
a chance to be silenced
alone in your head

"Beautiful Awkward Pictures" Toni Collette & The Finish
"The Depths Of The Sea" Edward Burne Jones (fig.2)