segunda-feira, fevereiro 19, 2007

Svefn-G-Englar

i'm here again, inside you
i'ts so good staying here, but i stay a short while
i float around in underwater hibernation
in a hotel connected to the electricity board and nourishing
the wait makes me uneasy, i kick the fragility away
and shout i have to go, help
i explode out and the peace is gone
bathed in new light
i cry and i cry, disconnected
a ruined brain put on breasts
and fed by sleepwalkers

i slide myself forward through my head
i think half way backwards
see myself sing the anthem
that we wrote together
we had a dream, we had everything
we rode to the end of the world, we rode searching
climbed skyscrapers, that later exploded
the peace was out, i leak balance, fall down
i slide myself forward, through my head
i always come back to the same place
total silence, no answer
but the best thing god has created
is a new day

Sigur Ros