segunda-feira, fevereiro 12, 2007

Pop History / CD 02 / Black Music II / by Fly

The Drifters - On Broadway
The Supremes - Baby Love
Carla Thomas - B-A-B-Y
The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman
The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Percy Sledge - Come Softly to Me
The Temptations - My Girl
The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
Barbara Lewis - Baby I'm Yours
Ben E. King - Spanish Harlen
Percy Sledge - Cover Me
Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly
Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
Percy Sledge - Love Me Tender
The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk
Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine
Percy Sledge - My Special Prayer
Louis Armstrong - Cabaret
Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Nat King Cole - Ansiedad
The Chiffons - He's So Fine
The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron
Equals - Baby Come Back
Stevie Wonder - Yester-me Yester-you Yesterday
The Jackson Five - I'll Be There
Johnny Nash - Rock Me Baby