sábado, fevereiro 24, 2007

Meet Me By The Water

would you please meet me by the water, baby
we'll have a really good time
would you please meet me by the water, baby
cause i can't get you off of my mind
.
i've been thinking everyday about you
don't fit anywhere into my life, but that's okay
cause i think i might be right for you
and because of that, i'm not scared at all
and everyone says i'm crazy
and everyone says i'm a fool
would you meet me by the water tonight
cause i'm ready to break all the rules
.
please don't leave me standing
with my heart in my hand
i can't last here
i'm breaking down
and no on understands why i got here
but i knew from the very first moment
that i met you
you'd be the one
.
would you meet me by the water tonight
would you please fall asleep
holding my hand
cause i've got everything in store for you, baby
if you'll be my man